- Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off) the tour cost will be charged 80% of the normal one.
Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
Pick up time in the Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district takes 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make a reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, please go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8: 30 am.
The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday – due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the streets in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, and is only for walking.
Surcharge 5 USD pax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year (During 24-29 Jan 2019)